Thursday, March 17, 2016

Chapter 10 Reflection

Kelvin Paez



   This book can be a mixture of encouraging and discouraging. One may feel down because they are not born within these early months, in which gives an advantage in being successful in life, based upon Gladwell. However, I am born in April and I do fairly well in my class as far as ranking goes, but this this not prove if I am going to be successful. Besides this, this is encouraging because it tries to inform people on how become successful such as spending the hours at your craft to become an expert and taking those risky opportunities to get your career started.
   I would definitely recommend this book to a friend because it makes you think differently. Most of us are always told by our parents to always work hard and strive for good grades however, Gladwell states that it is not only hard work that will get you far, but a combination of that and taking these opportunities will get one far in life. These theories that the author makes may help one of my friends to become successful. This book really made me think about what am I currently doing right now, if it is the right thing to do for my road to success, and having read this book it really informed me on how to stay on this road.

No comments:

Post a Comment